The NIO+ is a reliable, automatic, single-use intraosseous device, robustly manufactured to operate in extreme environments under extreme conditions.
The NIO+ is ultra-compact—multiple devices can be stored in a small medical pouch—making it a practical solution for emergency situations.
The NIO+ features a reinforced polymer core, which resists elevated thermal temperatures, enabling the device to operate in extreme environments.
- Compact and durable packaging
- Proven durablity in extreme temperatures
- 3-year extreme temperature shelf life
- Vascular access in 10 seconds*
- Most cost-effective IO solution
- Lightweight – approx. 140g
- Dual safety features
- Semi-automatic device
- No exposed needle
- Single-use device
- Fully assembled
* Comparison of NIO and EZ-IO intraosseous access devices in adult patients, 2016